Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hello... is this thing on?

So this is my first attempt at a blog. I've got way too many projects going on and not enough me, time and patience to even begin to finish them all. I figure if I try and write about them, then maybe I'll be forced to finish them.

Currently I'm working on the Haiku sweater for my cousin's little girl. I just started the back of it. So far, so good. Fortunately I started it when I was back east for Christmas. Thank God for Grandma's who can knit like a pro!

The other knitting project I've got going is the Ballet Tshirt from the Loop-d-Loop book. I just started it last night. It seems to be going well. I was having a bit of problems with finding the right size circular needles. It suggests using size 15 - 24" needles, but I ended up using size 17 - 16" needles. We'll see how it goes.

Oh and on top of the knitting, I've got some baby tshirt designs I need to silkscreen on some onesies and my portfolio website to finish up - I really can't stand the customer service world anymore... I want back into design.

And on that note, I suppose I should get back to work - customer service work that is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home