Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Too much time knitting

After work last night I went to Weaving Works. I ended up getting another knitting book, and a hank of Manos del Uruguay Cotton Stria yarn. I'm thinking about making the Isabeau Purse that I found on the Knittyboards. - because I just don't have enought projects going. I got home and started working on my ballet tshirt. I was at the armhole shaping and miscounted because I had to rip out what I had done. And because I wasn't paying attention, I dropped a stitch and it just went downhill from there. I eventually decided to start over again. Fortunately I wasn't there far along in the project. But it still stinks. So now I'm back to the armhole shaping for this evening.

If I can get my lazy butt into work a bit earlier tomorrow, I'll try and post a couple of photos of my progress.

I'm heading to Leavenworth with my boyfriend and some friends of ours. Hopefully when they're off snowboarding I'll be able to knit and get work done on my portfolio site. This customer service job just isn't cutting it anymore. I really like the people I work with, but the job is far from challenging. And I miss design work. Now I've just got to come up with some creative self promotion thing... I'll save that project for tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home