Thursday, January 05, 2006

Just another Seattle Rainy day

I got home last night and started work on my portfolio site and got sidetracked. I seem to get sidetracked a lot. I spent most of the time working on a side project that I'm doing with a couple of friends of mine. So I spent most of the evening working on a logo and website for that. I forgot how much I enjoy doing that sort of thing. Especially when it's something that I'm really into. Unfortunately we can quite come up with a name that we all like. We've had a few names that were ok, but nothing that really spoke to us. So we'll keep going until we come up with a good name. I'm hoping that something will hit me during the day today.

I can't wait until my work week is over. I'm just counting down the time until we can head to Leavenworth. Oh well... it's almost here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home