Friday, January 06, 2006

Only a couple more hours

It's finally Friday! I got into work early this morning so I could take off early. I want to get a headstart on the weekend. My boyfriend and I along with a couple friends of ours are heading to Leavenworth this weekend. It'll be great to be away from Seattle for a bit. And possibly see some snow!

I got home last night and started working on my Ballet tshirt from the Loop-D-Loop book. I about half way done with it. So far so good. I went to count how many stitches I had on my needles as a double check and realized I was 2 short. I added them back on and as I got going realized where I had dropped them. Unfortunately it was way too late for me to go back and try and pick them up again. I'm hoping that I'll be able to cover them up with a pin or two. But other than that, it seems to be smooth sailing. It's actually a pretty easy pattern. I'll probably do another one now that i know the pattern. I'm hoping to have it finished by the end of the evening. We've got a long car drive ahead of us tonight, so it's a perfect time to finish it.

And hopefully I'll be able to get some work done on my portfolio site. I'm not too psyched to work on it. I hate programming the site. I just wish I had millions of dollars to have someone else program it. But then again, if I had millions of dollars, I probably wouldn't be worried about my portfolio site and trying to find a design job.

Happy weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home