Monday, January 09, 2006

I want to go back

We went to Leavenworth this weekend. It was so nice. It was great to be able to relax and just hang out with friends. It was a bit rainy on Saturday but yesterday was pretty nice. I ended up finishing up the Ballet Tshirt. It doesn't look so bad. I can see where the 2 drop stitches are that I didn't know I dropped. And it's driving me mad. And since it didn't really take me all that long to do, I'm going to make another one. Oh well, I guess that's just the fun of being a relatively new knitter. I just wish we had taken another day or two off so that we could stay in Leavenworth for a few more days. Oh well. There will be other weekends.

Now if i could just get myself to finish that darned Haiku sweater for my cousin's little girl. Maybe I'll go back to working on that tonight while my boyfriend is installing more RAM in his computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home