Sunday, April 09, 2006

First let me say thank you

Ok, first let me say thank you to all my friends who have been there for me. So please don't take this the wrong way. I appreciate all the advice and love that you all have been sending me. But this is not something that I can just say, "OK, I'm done. It's time to move on." That's not how this works. The things I write on my blog are the things I'm feeling at the time. This does not mean that I act on these feelings. But after going thru what I've been thru I'm realizing that I need to do things for me. This is my battle to face and while I appreciate the advice, the love and support, I have to do things my way. The choices I make may not be the same as the choices you make. We are all different people and we do things different. There's also a lot of information that you may not be aware of that leads me to the decisions that I've made. What I ask of my friends is to be there with love and support. To listen when I need to be heard. Again, and I can't say this enough, I love you all for being there and for loving me for who I am. I just need to go on this journey making my own decisions for my own happiness and not, as i have done in the past, doing what I think would be good for others. It's time for me to care for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home