Wednesday, March 08, 2006

OK.. back on track

Well, hopefully everything's happened. I honestly think that my new slogan or mantra should be "Well that happened." Because there's really nothing else I can say. I'm trying to do everything right and yet, the curse of the "bad luck girl" strikes again. I guess I'll have to figure something out. This can't be what I'm in for for the rest of my life.
I'm just getting ready to go to the pool to get back into training for the triathlon. I'm glad I signed up for it. I think it's going to be great. Just to give me something positive to focus on and to help me get back in better shape. Part of feeling the way I do is because I'm not happy with the way I look. I feel like a bump on a log and I want to change that.
I'm also hoping to enter a couple of my photos into a couple of photo competitions. Here's hoping for something positive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home