Monday, March 20, 2006

Man it's be awhile

I've been so busy with work and with the triathlon that I forgot about the blog. I guess that's a good thing. I've been hitting the pool at least 3 times a week which has definitely helped my overall attitude. I still have moments when I get sad, upset or angry, but they are few and far between. Also the Soprano's season has started again, so the house if full on Sunday nights. And let's see what else... oh yeah, I ot an email from the ex. He just wanted to say hi or something. That was on Thursday. I wrote back and asked him what it was he was wants from me. I'm not mad or angry that he emailed. I'm happy that he did. But he needs to be honest with me about why he emailed. As well as needing to be honest with himself. I can only figure out about 5 reasons - guilt, regret, loneliness, horny or he sincerely wants to be friends. If and when he ever writes back, I'll let you know what he says. I honestly don't know what to think of this new development, but I'm not going to read anything more into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home