Wednesday, January 11, 2006

More rain...

So I was wrong. As of today it's been 24 straight days of rain. This is the part of Seattle I hate. After awhile you just get so sick of grey and being damp. You just want to see the sun or go somewhere where there's anything but rain.

I started another ballet tshirt and had to frog it. I don't know why I can't just figure out how to pick up a dropped stitch without having to rip out most of what I've done. I suppose this time it's for the best. When I really looked at what I done, I realized I was off on my stitch count and that was something that I needed to start over again on.

After work last night I went to Archie McPhee's to hopefully come up with some great ideas for a self promotion mailer. I picked up a few things and I'll try and work them out this weekend. I finally posted something on craigslist for a trade for programming. I can't stand programming websites, so I'm hoping some good soul will help me. This way I can get my portfolio site done sooner rather than later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home