Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Moving on.

So i'm done talking about, thinking about and contemplating the whys and the hows of my breakup and the ex boyfriend. from now on, I will not be posting anything about him. Unless of course something huge happens and I have to get it out of my system. But I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. He doesn't like confrontation and calling me or trying to talk to me, will, in his eyes be some form of confrontation.
So on to better news... I got a trainer for the triathlon. The training begins on Monday! I went for a bike ride today and feel pretty darn good. And I talked to my aunt and hopefully she'll be coming up for the triathlon. It looks like this triathlon is turning out to be a small family reunion :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home