Thursday, January 12, 2006

My Cousin's in town

Last night my cousin Patrick came into town for work. It's always great to see Pat. My parent's always made sure that I had a close relationship with my extended family. And because most of my family is within about a 30 mile radius of us, it was pretty easy. Pat and I even worked at the same place thru high school and part of college. So it's always good to see Pat. Unfortunately he's only in town for a day. But it was still good to see him.

Tonight is our office holiday party. Since we're in the wholesale business, Christmas time is always busy. So we have our holiday party after the holidays. We're going to play Whirlyball . I've never played before but my boyfriend is a big fan, so it should be a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home