Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I just don't get it

I still have not heard from UW physicans about setting up an appointment. As of Thursday or Friday it will exactly 2 weeks since I first called and tried to get in to see a doctor. At this point, I've found another doctor. But in the meantime I plan on writing a letter to my insurance company, as well as UW Medical Center and I also plan on writing to the PI. I do not understand why a top rated hospital would give someone - who is desparately trying to get help, the runaround.
Tomorrow is going to be a long and draining day. I have my first meeting with the psychiatrist. That's in the morning and then in the afternoon, I meet with my regular therapist. Just seeing my regular therapist drains me for a couple of days. I can't imagine what it's going to be like seeing 2 in one day. But if it gets me healthy again, I'm willing to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home