Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Warm out today

I'm super warm out today. I've been trying to research alternative ways to treat depression. It's been exactly one week since I last talked to UW to try and get in to see a therapist. I'm hoping someone calls me back today. God knows when I'll be able to actually get in to see someone. I plan on writing a letter to my insurance company as well as the UW physicans and a few other places that I just can think of at the moment. Their procedures only stand in the way of someone getting help. I wouldn't be suprized if it led to someone getting worse. It's horrible to think that in a nation such as ours that we can not get the help we need without jumping thru a million hoops. At this point, I'm tired of jumping thru the hoops and all I want to do is sleep until all of this blackness passes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home