Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I can never own an expensive piece of electronics

So I pull into my office, get out of my car and promptly drop my ipod nano on the gravel, thus mucking up the screen. It still works but I can't see the screen at all. It's still under waranty and I'm hoping they will just fix it. But because it was dropped, they might not. I've only had the thing since December. And before that I had a 40gig ipod that the hard drive was bad on. But because the warranty ran out right before the hard drive crapped out, they wouldn't honor the warranty. Even though, it appears Apple new about the bad hard drives. I wish I had a pc because I would not get another ipod.
Other than that, the training is going well. I finished the clean up in my studio and gave the keys to Bill and Linda. And then decided that I should go swimming. Which really helped. It was kinda sad giving the keys to them. And saying goodbye to my studio. I spent a lot of time there when I first had it. But things have changed and it's time to move forward.
Now if I could just get another ipod so that I can ride with some background noise tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home