Saturday, May 20, 2006

New bike shoes... so pretty

So I got my brand spankin' new bike shoes. They almost look too cool for my bike. they typically sell for around $200 but thanks to ebay I got them for $50 and they fit like a glove! They're Sidis . I can't wait to get my pedals and give them a try.
I'm also getting really into nutrition. I've changed some of my bad habits. Not all... but I'm working on it. I'm also thinking about going back to school to become a nutritionist. I'm just in the research stages. I actually came across a woman who is a nutritionist down on Madison that I'll be talking to hopefully next Saturday. The funny thing is, she went to the same college that I went to back in NY! I'm hoping to get some insite into what it is she does on a daily basis. The stuff that no one tells you about.
Today I'm heading to the pool. I'm definitely starting to see a change in the way I swim. I just need to remember to slow it down. I won't sink. I'm also heading over the U-district street fair. I've never really been. I did try and sell my stuff their once. So this will be a good time for me to actually see what is being sold there. After that, it looks like I'll be heading over to Ivey to see what it'll cost to have my pictures turned into glicee prints. I'm hoping it won't cost too much. And then... the best thing of all, my friend and I are heading over to Magnusen park to watch the Rat City Roller Girls - roller derby! I can't wait to see all that. I'm bringing my camera. Hopefully I'll get some good shots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home