Saturday, May 13, 2006

I'm in!

This morning I spent at the Triathlon 101 seminar. Which was really good. I may take a couple more clinics with Mary Meyer. She does an open water swim clinic as well as a triathlon clinic. Both of which look like they'd be extremely helpful for me. And they're reasonably priced. So you can't go wrong.
I also tried out a couple of pairs of bike shoes. Which is difficult to do when you have small feet. Almost no one cares my size. But I found a store and they were incredibly helpful. The only problem is - they're expensive. So I'm gonna see if I can find some stuff on ebay. I just can't justify spending $125 plus on shoes. And I'll still need to get new pedals too.
But on a good note, I checked the mail today to find out that 2 of my photos were accepted into the Edmonds Arts Festival in June! I can't wait! I just need to have them printed out and framed. It would be awesome if they sold too, but I'm just glad they made it into the show. You can check out the 2 photos they chose here. They're photos 6 and 10.
And that's it for today. It's beautiful out so I don't want to spend any more time than necessary inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home