Sunday, August 06, 2006

Blue Angels, fireworks, training and my birthday

This weekend just flew by. Fortunately it's not quite over yet. I had a date on Friday night and had a good time. And that's all I'm going to say about that. I don't want to over analyze or jinx anything. Darren and I went over to Colman pool and ran into some other friends of ours. So we swam and grabbed lunch with them. Then I came back and got the house ready for a bbq. A couple of friends came over and we bbq'ed it up and headed down to the lake to watch the fireworks. And today, I biked down to the lake watched some of the Blue Angels and am just hanging out until 5 when everyone is coming over so we can go play mini golf and come back and bbq yet again. You gotta bbq while you can:) And besides, tomorrow is my birthday. Any reason to bbq!
And I forgot to mention that I got an email from the ex. About a week before I got his email, I was on Match.com and he came up as my "Is it fate" match. Kinda funny and ironic. It was definitely a bit of a shock. But I went for a bike ride and worked it all out. Then a week later, I got an email from him. It was good. I feel hopeful that we'll be able to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home