Monday, June 19, 2006

Thank God today is over

All my banking stuff was finally worked out. It looks like the payroll company was to blame. The unfortunate thing is that I had to do all the running around. Which was total bull, but it's done and everything is back to normal. Then to add insult to injury, I was cutting into an avocado for lunch, and sliced right thru to the palm of my hand. It was pretty deep and kinda made me a bit queasy. But since I've cut myself numerous times trying to cut mats for artwork, I'm a pro at butterfly closures. Now it just hurts like hell. Hopefully it won't get infected.
This evening was way better. I started my group training for the triatlhon. Which was a tremendous mood lifter. Everyone was so positive, nice and friendly. It just was a good way to end the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home