Monday, May 29, 2006

Darn good weekend

I'm not sure what made it a darn good weekend, but it was. I just got finished with my bike ride - 40 minutes roughly 8 miles at a heart rate between 130 -160. Not bad. At least, not bad for me. I actually made the best discovery since I started training... my butt and my thighs no longer look like they are made of cottage cheese. Ok, sure, there's a still a few dimples still that need go, but for the most part, no more cottage cheese! I can wear shorts again!
I've also cleaned out my fridge. Man it was ugly. Now that it's completely empty, I'm hoping that I can start filling it with healthier things. The stuff that was in there - not so healthy. But boy did it taste really good.
I finally took down my jewelry website and put up all my photography. Finally! I've been putting it off and I just sat down and did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home