Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I can honestly say

That was the worst episode of the Sopranos ever. I can't even begin to describe how disappointing that last episode was. Absolutely nothing happened. It was awful. I feel like the writers, directors. actors, producers and everyone else who worked on the episode, owe me an hour of my life back. That's how bad it was.
I helped out my old roommate this weekend. We spent a good portion of Saturday weeding her lawn. Her landlord put in this beautiful English Garden and they're a bitch. And I believe I'm the only person who can pull both my hamstrings gardening. I wish I could say it was extreme gardening, like moving massive boulders from one side of the yard to other. But no... I was basically, just pulling weeds. And apparently pulling hamstrings.
I got my new bathing suit this weekend. It's got a skull and crossbones on the front and on the back (across my butt) it says "Argh!" I finally got back to the pool this evening and wore the new bathing suit. and forgetting that there was something written across my arse, I was starting to get a bit self-conscience and wonder why people were staring at my rear. And then it hit me... yeah, I've got something written across my butt. Other than getting used to the strange looks, I really like the bathing suit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home