Thursday, January 19, 2006

Feeling better

I guess I'm feeling better. I just want to sleep all the time. I guess that's just my bodies way of coping. I wish I knew why this happened. But I suppose I can wish all I want. I'll never know unless he tells me why. I just can't see where it went wrong. All my memories of us are good ones, which is probably why this hurts so bad. I wonder if he even thinks about picking up the phone to try and explain. Or does he start and email and then stop himself. Has he written a letter and not sent it? I wish I knew. I really liked him. It's hard to have someone in your life and then the next day they're gone, never to be heard from again. It's not like he died. But it kinda feels that way. I got some photos back that we took with one of my christmas presents. They make me smile and laugh but they also make me sad. It's funny, when we're teenagers it seems like breaking up with someone was the end of the world. Little did I know that it gets harder and harder as we get older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home