Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Just another day

I forced myself to leave the house yesterday. Which I suppose was good. It took a lot of out me. I hate this crap. The worst part is not understanding why. And why does everything have some sort of reminder of him attached to it. It just sucks. I think my brain is just telling the rest of my body that we're still dating, but he's away on business or something. I just don't know if it's really fully hit yet. I was finally able to choke down some dinner last night which is good. It's still hard for me to sleep.

I packed up his star wars pj pants that I made for him. I sent them out to him with a note. I'd like to think that we might be able to be friends after all the dust settles. But I don't know. I just don't know anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home