Friday, January 20, 2006

I just wish I could win the lotto

I am so sick of this job. I hate it. I truly hate it. I actually am thinking about asking my bosses to switch me to the warehouse. I'd so prefer that over working in this office. It's so much like high school in this office. It's driving me mad.
And of course all the other stuff that's happened isn't helping. I can't sleep without some odd dream waking me up. I got my haircut yesterday. Which would have been fine, but there's one curl, on the back of my head that was giving my hairdresser problems. Oddly that's the same curl that my ex loved. He even gave it a name - Larry. So now I can't even go to get my haircut or even look in the mirror to brush my teeth or brush my hair without thinking of him. This is just getting rediculous. I just want to win the lotto, so I can take off and travel. Or even focus on starting my own business as a full time venture, not as a side project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home