Thursday, January 26, 2006

Mom's here

Mom arrived yesterday. I lost it as soon as I saw her. I just wish I could stop crying. She seems to think I've lost weight and that if I just put a little bit of makeup on to hide the fact that I'm tired and worn out, I'd feel much better. I'm at work at the moment and mom's out to breakfast with my friend Darren. After that, she's planing on cleaning up my apartment. I'm a bit of a pack rat and it's driving mom crazy. She also thinks that if I get a bit more organized that will help clear out my head too. I don't know. I don't really want mom going thru all of my stuff, but at the same time I'm just too tired to care. I suppose it couldn't hurt. I know she's worried about me. I'm worried about me. Cleaning and organizing is how my mom deals with it.
Tonight is my first therapy session. We'll see how it goes. I'm just so tired of talking about everything. The only thing I know, is I can't stop crying and I don't know. I just don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home