Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Waiting for mom to arrive

This weekend a difficult one for me. I was able to make it thru work ok, but I got home and started to do laundry and then locked myself in my basement. I ended up having to cut a hole in the basement wall thru to my kitchen. After that, it was all down hill. I wrote an email to my ex explaining why I was upset and asking him to explain himself. And on Sunday I got an response. He explained what he was feeling and why he did what he did. Everyone wants me to hate him, but I don't. Don't get me wrong. I'm mad. I'm hurt. I'm upset. But I don't hate him. I think he was a coward in the way that he broke up with me. And I feel lied to. And that's what brought up a lot more issues that aren't related to him and our break up. I spent most of Sunday night sick and not sleeping and had to call in sick to work on Monday.

Thankfully my friend Darren had the day off so I spent it with him. Not really doing much of anything but it was good to not be at home and dwelling on all of this. I made an appointment with a therapist and my mom is coming out to stay with me for a couple of days to make sure I'm doing ok. I just wish I could stop crying and get passed all this, but I guess in time that will happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Journalists said...

Hey!
Just by chance I happened to see your blog and after reading the latest post, I thought I should say something.

You know, everyone goes through these phases. It'll be very painful but you come out stronger. Everything happens for the best. You may not believe me if I say that very soon a time will come when you may feel embarrassed to just think that you felt so badly about the break up.
compatability matters and its better that you two discovered it now. It would have been harder if thigns happened later

So smile, this world ain't such a bad place. And to hell with therapy. Time is the greatest healer. Keep yourself occupied till you feel better
Cheers!
Benno

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home