Friday, February 10, 2006

Tired but good

I met with my therapist last night. It was good meeting. It looks like I'm going to be going on medication to help me thru this time. So I spent most of the morning on the phone with my insurance company asking about how much I'm going to have to pay for my medication and which psychiatrist is covered by my insurance so that I don't have to pay a million dollars to get the help I need. I just wish my therapist could prescribe medication so that I don't have to go all over the place. I just want to get better. I don't feel the need for me to run around town so that it's easier for my insurance company.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Winston Churchill had a depression and he called it black dog. Surprised to find you naming it something similar.

He fought it by writing his war memoirs.

Medication will definitley help

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home