Thursday, February 09, 2006

Feeling better...

I felt pretty good yesterday and this morning. I still have problems with getting out of bed. But then again, who doesn't? While I'm happy about feeling good, I am worried that I might go back to that dark place. I still feel like I do not have control over what is happening in my head.

I was able to go the library last night. And I was there for a bit before I started to have a bit of an anxiety attack. I got back to knitting again and did that for a couple of hours. And I'm looking forward to getting a package from my parents. They are sending me some money for film so I can get out and take some pictures.

A lot of people have said that perhaps a change of scenery would do me good, but I feel like taking a break is a temporary fix. When my mom was here I was doing better, as soon as she left I fell apart. Right now the only constant in my life is work. That's the only thing that keeps my mind off of everything. I feel like, taking that away even if it is to travel, would be bad for me. Besides, traveling costs money. Something I have very little of at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home