Friday, January 27, 2006

Thank God Mom's here

I don't know what I'd do without my mom being here. She's gone thru and cleaned my entire apartment. It's sounds rediculous but that's how she deals with stress and pain. I just shut down. And she's right. I do live in a bit of chaos. So having her come in and deal with it, and getting it organized will definitely help me clear up the clutter in my brain.
I went to the therapist yesterday. I spent the entire time crying and sobbing. Which is good, I guess. I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of looking like hell. I just want to be better. And I know that it's going to take more than an hour of therapy to get to a place where I feel good again. I just want to be myself again. I've got "homework" from the therapist. I'm supposed to set aside time to cry. That just feels weird to me. But I'll try. And I've got to get to the pool at least 3 times before I see her next. I really do like her. I think she's pretty good so far. But I just want to this be over and I want to be back to me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home