Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Just me and the cats

Mom left to head back home yesterday. Her flight was supposed to leave at noon, but since she was flying United, that didn't happen. She said they sat on the runway for about 45 minutes and then they told them that they had to go back to the gate to fix the plane. Then they waited for another plane to arrive. They sat on that one for another 45 minutes and they then told them that, that plane was broken. And the next flight out was at 10:30pm. She waited for that flight, and got on that one. And the same thing happened. Luckily there was another plane that was leaving around the same time and that plane didn't have any problems. So was able to get home - only 16 hrs late.
My ex is bringing the rest of my things over to my house today. It's hard for me to not call him, not talk to him. And when we do talk it's very short and to the point. We used to be able to talk and laugh and have fun. And now it's awful.
I'm doing better today. But I'm sure when I get home and my stuff is there, with most likely no note, no nothing, I'll probably just break down again. I just wish I had some sign or something that let's me know that he still cares. Even if he doesn't want to be with me. Something that says he still wants to be my friend. Something... but I'll probably never get that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Since you find it too difficult to walk now, you are being carried by the good Lord.

Don't despair, have faith in Him.

You missed all my earlier comments. I am sure you will find this one. That's the first proof that the Lord is with you

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home