Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Last night was a bit tough

I had a pretty big breakdown last night. The thing is, I'm not sure what's going to make me happy or cheer me up. When I used to think of my future it was all very clear and good. Now when I think of my future I don't see anything.
With "the Frenchman" and the boyfriend after that there were very clear reasons why they broke it off. But with this one there isn't one. I'm really struggling with it. I know there's nothing I can do and I'll probably never know the answer, but for some reason I just can't get past it.
My head knows that i need time to get over this and time to heal and everything will be fine, but right now, my heart doesn't think it's possible.
I'm beginning to think that perhaps I need something more than therapy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Which were the two movies you watched?

9:43 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

I watched the Aristocrats, 40 Year Old Virgin and The Baxter. The Aristocrats and The Baxter were great. The 40 Year Old Virgin had absolutely no redeeming value at all. The only part that I even cracked a smile at was when he was getting his chest waxed.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home