Thursday, February 02, 2006

It's going to take some time

I understand that. I'm working on getting better. But to all my friends and family that I know are well meaning, please stop the bad mouthing and your opinions of why we broke up. I don't need to hear what an awful person he is. He's not. He went about things wrong, that's true. But he's not a bad person. I can't blame him or hate him for feeling the way he does. I also don't need to hear why you think he did what he did. It's not helping me get over this any faster. If anything it's like reliving it over and over again. He's the only person who can tell me why. And he did. He told me his reasons. Whether they are true or not is only something that he can tell me. I think about this everyday. And while it's not as all consuming and as painful as it once was, it's still there. So if you want to help me, please just be there to listen and just be there. No opinions. No judgements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home