Friday, February 03, 2006

I'm tired but feeling better

I went to the therapists last night. We talked about a lot of things. Mostly about how I've been doing and what I'm doing for myself. We talked about what I thought happened and why my ex broke it off. And I came to 3 different answers - He's projected what he wanted onto me and when he realized that I wasn't it, he left. He got scared - scared of the commitment, scared of his feelings... And something or someone influenced him - whether there's someone else in his life now, or his friends or family told him that they just didn't think I was good for him. I don't know. I'll never know. And that's the part that's so frustrating to me. It's all so draining. I just want my friend back. Unfortunately, that friend and that friendship will never be what it was. And that's probably the hardest thing to deal with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home